This survey was started the 28/02/2014, with the intention to better understand how is the real knowledge skill level of the people interested into working with RPAS. Our first intent was to get that information before to start a real syllabus for the theoretical education in correlation with the reality.
The content of the survey, is made by 10 questions with an aeronautical general knowledge (the original test is in Italian language, The traduction is disposable and the correct answers are underscored.
1. A “P” airspace is?
2. For a question of safety, the flying machines have lights?
3. An area at the confluence of ATS routes in the vicinity of one or more major airports?
4. Scale: 8 Kilometers ?
6. The difference between magnetic north and true north is called ?
7. The vertical distance between your aircraft and the ground is called ?
8. A high temperature and a low air pressure could inflate its batteries …
9. METAR LIBD 251650Z VRB02KT CAVOK 12/09 Q1020=
10. The blood alcohol level authorized for a pilot is equal to
11. What kind of experience do you have of aviation?
|SAPRITALIA RPL Remote Pilot License Specific operation risk assessment SORA||